Off the chance you are looking for the iBall Andi 4P Class X flash file, this article will be helpful for you. We have provided you with an original iBall Andi 4P Class X flash file and explained how you can install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to install the iBall Andi 4P Class X flash file easily.
- The very basic thing that you will have to do is to make sure that you are using the tutorial for the specified device only. In case you use it for any other device, the device can be damaged.
- Next, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Look for the latest version of the tool file.
- Scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install iBall Andi 4P Class X Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below
we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the iBall Andi 4P Class X Stock Firmwaree. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the screen, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Now, you need to click on the preloader.bin option to untick the checkbox. It is a must to do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will then have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, press the Volume Up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Wait for the process will complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, You have successfully installed the iBall Andi 4P Class X flash file. All the information that you need to know about installing the iBall Andi 4P Class X Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.